Followers

Mar 14, 2011

Sorry....

It has been awhile since I last posted anything on here. I have been a busy girl!! We have moved back to Jonesboro, my disability was approved but I won't get my Medicare until December 2012.... so until then, I have no insurance, no meds and so far, I have been in a lot of pain. But I will survive!!!

We got a new puppy the other day. He is a cutie and he keeps a smile on my face! It is amazing how animals can make you feel some what better...His name is Flip Flop. He is part Chihuahua and Terrier.

The kids are happy being back in their old schools. That makes me feel better too! Sam on the other hand, has been having problems with his sugar. So now we are on the long journey of getting him back to normal.

All in all, things are going good and I continue to pray that more research will be done to help those with Chiari.

Sorry it took so long to post and sorry this is short...But my ability to sit up for any amount of time has decreased as the days go by. Especially without having my meds. I will try to do better!!!

Love to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment